Christmas in Malaysia!



Hi everyone!! Happy 2020! 2019 was a super shitty year for my mental health so this year is all about healing and exploring for me! What's your focus for 2020? 

December was definitely my most rewarding month. I had finished my hsc exams, got accepted into uni, started volunteering again and then travelled to Malaysia with my family! We've actually been to Malaysia before but it's been over 10 years so we decided to go again for a week. I hope you enjoy these photos of my trip!


Petronas Towers!





272 steps up to Batu Caves!















Spot the monkeys!!







My favourite!! Strawberry farms!!













Glass floor gondola ride in Genting HIghlands!













Aquaria KLCC

'














Ok but this otter was so cute playing dead



I also dyed my hair for the first time!























I hope everyone also had an amazing holiday!! See you soon,