My Favourite Albums of 2019!

Hi everyone! It's that time of the year again!! 2019 was the year of discovering 340 new artists (according to Spotify) and a lot of good music! It's so fun seeing how my music taste has evolved over the years. Get excited because I have six EPs and albums to share with you all!!!

Keep scrolling for good music ;)

Nights Like This by Jack Gray


I actually discovered Jack because he followed me on Instagram! I saw that several other artists I like followed him so I knew I would enjoy his music too. I ended up loving his debut EP, Nights Like This!! His dreamy vocals and alternative-pop sound is so good!! I also love supporting young Australian artists!

My favourites from this EP are,


Image result for drunk talk jack gray"
Drunk Talk
Image result for jack gray"
Bullet

Image result for jack gray take our time"
Take Our Time

I also LOVE his newest single, Friends Like These


Image result for jack gray singer"
My Hands

Image result for jack gray red rental car"
Red Rental Car


oh, how perfect by ROLE MODEL

Image result for role model oh how perfectep"
During my hsc exams, I discovered a new artist called ROLE MODEL on Youtube!! I fell in love with his music! It's super chill, dreamy and nostalgic. I'd love to go to his live shows one day! His songs are written in a stream of consciousness style, writing about all those painfully relatable human experiences. He released an EP in early November and I freaking love it. My favourites are,

Image result for role model singer"
that's just how it goes

Image result for role model singer"
thank you for coming

Image result for role model hello"
hello!

Image result for role model singer"
notice me ft. BENEE

There are also a lot of other songs by ROLE MODEL that you need to hear!! Every song is little different so I hope you find one that you'll like! Minimal is my most played song this year!!

Image result for role model minimal"
minimal

Image result for cubsport album"


Yall already know how much I love this band!! They released their third studio album back in January and I remember finding out on twitter that they were going to have a pop up store in Sydney! You bet I went! My friend, Vicki,  and I had the best time watching them perform their new songs! It was so lovely meeting them as well!!

I'm Not Scared

As Long As You Love Me

Image result for cubsport video"
Video
Image result for cubsport album"
Summer Lover


All of the Colours by Fergus James

The first Fergus James song I heard was Golden Age on Spotify. It's such a indie-pop bop, I love it! Throughout the year, he has slowly released some singles and they're now all on this EP! I also got to see him live at the Factory Theatre on the night of my last hsc exam!! And I discovered two new artists, Deklyn and Darcy Spiller. They're so good, check them out too!!


I literally love every song on this EP so here they are,

Image result for fergus james"
Alive

Image result for fergus james mistakes"
Mistakes

Image result for fergus james old stars"
Old Stars ft. Dustin Tebbutt

Image result for fergus james what are we waiting for"
What Are We Waiting For

Image result for fergus james back to life"
Back to Life

Junk by Carlie Hanson

Image result for junk carlie hanson"

I first heard Carlie Hanson at Lauv's concert in Sydney! After the concert, I listened to all her songs and I love them!! It's so poppy and upbeat! Her debut EP,  Junk, is a jam!! My favourites are,

Image result for bored with you carlie hanson"
Bored With You

Image result for cigareetes carlie hanson"
Cigarettes

Image result for hazel carlie hanson"
Hazel

Image result for wya carlie hanson"
WYA

I also love these songs!
Image result for us carlie hanson"
Us

Image result for side effects carlie hanson"
Side Effects

Image result for numb carlie hanson"
Numb


A Place We Knew by Dean Lewis

Image result for dean lewis a place we knew album cover"

Another Dean Lewis album! I love love love his music!! This album also won the ARIA Music Award for Album of the Year!! It's full of goodies, including,

Image result for dean lewis 7 minutes"
7 Minutes

Image result for stay awake dean lewis"
Stay Awake

Image result for dean lewis straight back down"
Straight Back Down

Image result for dean lewis hold of me"
Hold of Me


I really hope you enjoyed this post and found some new songs!! See you soon,