My Final Year of High School


Hi, how have you been?? It's almost been a year since I posted on this blog! I miss it. I actually drafted quite a few throughout the year but never ended up posting them.

My blog is like my second journal, just a lot more fun. It can be really therapeutic for me which is why I always come back every now and then to add bits and pieces to a post, like right now! I just have two more hsc exams to go and then I'm done! Post-hsc, new me :)

So much has happened since I last posted so I thought I would show you my favourite memories of my senior year!! Here is a short timeline of my unforgettable hsc year!

Meet the prefects!



Felt really inspired at the Invictus Games :)

Leadership camp with the best people





Volunteering at a youth festival with my besties

 Happy belated vday!


 Last cross country and athletics carnival :'(





Last prefect event! Social, Emotional, Mental, Physical Health Day!

 Uni open daysss ft basil



The library gang (I never go anymore but thanks for including me guys)



 Graduation day!!! and Cronulla beach :')






Sorry Jasons for being bossy hehe








Yay we did it class of 2019!! Looking back, I don't think I'll miss high school at all to be honest. I'm just excited to start fresh hehe. Thanks for all my besties and classmates, I hope we can catch up sometime :) Good luck in hsc exams!! Wishing everyone the best and don't forget to have fun!! We deserve it!