Christmas at Port Stephens!


Hi there! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a happy 2018! It's been 4 years since I started this blog and this will be my 25th post!! How crazy! 

So this year for Christmas, my family and I travelled to Port Stephens and stayed there for 4 days. The trip was so fun and it was so exciting to go back after 10 years!! I can't believe I still remember!

Halfway on the road, we made a pit stop to an American fast food restaurant called Carl's Jr. They're known for their charbroiled burgers! We also drove to the Long Jetty boardwalk and it was so pretty! We walked all the way to the end and I was so scared because my sandals kept getting caught on the wooden boards LOL.





Next on our itinerary was Shoal Bay!






We had a BBQ for dinner on the first night! 

Thanks for the chocolates Chelsea!! Also, thank you Jennifer and Shannon for your card and gifts! I love them! 

So I finally got my family to watch the movie Coco!! I only recently watched it myself for the first time and I loved it sooooooo much. I cried so hard. It's about a little Mexican boy called Miguel who is really passionate about music even though his family bans it. After an argument with his family about pursuing his dreams to be a musician, Miguel finds himself in the Land of the Dead where he tries to find someone who will approve of his dreams. 
“Coco” is about family, connecting with loved ones and pursuing your dreams. And according to director Lee Unkrich, it’s all rooted in music. “‘Coco’ has music in its DNA,” says Unkrich. “Music shapes the film. Some characters are musicians, while others want nothing to do with it.”
Check out the trailers and all the character and world design for Coco on the Pixar Animation Studios website by clicking on the quote above!



The next day we headed to One Mile Beach! 






After that, we went to Holbert's Oyster Farm! I remember eating here so clearly 10 years ago!!!!

We went the the shell museum which is basically a souvenir shop and it also brought back so many memories!!!!!!!




I bought this cute shell wall hanging and some elephants earrings!!


At our second Airbnb, they had all these games so we played uno and monopoly!

2 hours later...

My sister, Jasmen, made pancakes for us the next morning! They tasted so good!!

Birubi beach next!












On our last day, we went speedboating around Nelson Bay!! It was so scary but so fun!!!!





I also got my first henna tattoo! 












And that's it! This will be my last post for 2018! I think my next post is going to be about my 2017 Europe trip! A tad late but I thought I would still share it because I'd love to look back at it here. 

Can't wait for 2019!! Happy new year everyone!