My Favourite Albums of 2018!

Hi!! It's that time of the year again where I share the albums and artists I've been loving!! I'm really excited for this one so I hope you enjoy this blog post and find some new songs to listen to! It's also in order as to when I listened to the album throughout the year so you don't want to miss out on the last one! 





Hotel de Ville - Scott Helman

Scott is an amazing singer/songwriter from Canada! I discovered him early this year and was so devastated when I found out his Sydney show was only for 18+ lol. I would die to see him perform live! I think his music is really refreshing!! He was also the top artist I listened to according to spotify!

Check out the album trailer:

Click on the image to listen!
PDA 

Ripple Effect

Gaslight

Also, listen to his debut album Augusta! These are my favs:
That Sweater

Bungalow

Scott also recently released a few singles!!
Hang Ups

There's also lifeguard and Dostoevksy but there are no videos of them on youtube. But you can listen to them on spotify or buy it on apple music!





This Is Our Vice - Cub Sport

I think you already know how much I love this band lol. This band is seriously amazing. Would definitely see them in concert again!


Come On Mess Me Up

I'm On Fire

Vice

Runner

I Can't Save You

Check out their latest single! What a bop!!
Sometimes

And this is my favourite cover from them! 
Kanye West's Ultralight Beam




Nation of Two - Vance Joy

I absolutely loooooove this album so much. Every song is so special and tells an incredible story. His lyrics are so deep and meaningful I love it. I found an article online by Triple J where Vance Joy explains the stories behind his songs. I think it is so much more meaningful when they share their writing process with us.

Lay It On Me

Call If You Need Me

Take Your Time

Saturday Sun

Like Gold


finding it hard to smile - lovelytheband

lovelytheband is an American indie pop band whose music is really fun!! Try listening to this album on a summer roadtrip with your friends!! I also JUST realised that most of the artists in this blog post supported Vance Joy on his Nation of Two tour!! There's Scott Helman, Cubsport and lovelytheband! Isn't that crazy!!

your whatever

maybe, i'm afraid

coachella

don't worry, you will

everything i could never say...to you




dont smile at me - Billie Eilish

We can't forget about Billie!! She's so so young and so talented I love her!! Her voice is perfect and her songs are always so good. Her brother, Finneas, actually helps her write her songs. Check out his music too!! They're both soooo cute.

ocean eyes

hostage

idontwannabeyouanymore

watch

Here are some other songs I love that's not in that album:
come out and play

bored

six feet under

when the party's over



Malibu Nights - LANY

Surprise! It's another band I love LOL. This album is seriously so good. I don't think you know how much I love these songs. LANY is another American indie pop band whose sound is really mellow and soft. The first fews songs I heard from them were current location and ILYSB. Check them out too! There is so much emotion in this album and the lyrics and sound are everything. So so underrated. They're super talented so please support them!! 

Check out this album trailer :( 


Malibu Nights

Thick and Thin

I Don't Wanna Love You Anymore

Thru These Tears

I also really like this song from their older album, LANY:
The Breakup

Also, guess what!! I recently bought tickets to their concert in 2019!!!!! I'm sooooooo excited, it's going to be the concert of the year!!! LOL.

I think that's it for 2018!! Hope you all had a great year! These are my favourite posts to make because I love discovering new music :) Can't wait for 2019!