Brunch by the sea at Celsius!


Hi friends! Happy 2018! I hope you're enjoying the first month of the new year. I'm trying to make the most of the holidays because school starts in about a week!! Eeeeeek :(  But I've got a lot planned this whole week so I'm super excited! 

Last Thursday, my siblings and I (and my sister's boyfriend) went to the city to enjoy brunch! We took the train to Milsons Point and then walked to the Kirribilli wharf which is where the cafe is situated! It's called Celsius Coffee Co. and it has an amazing view of the sea! I didn't know that the cafe was quite small so we did have to wait an hour to finally get seated. It opens at 7:30 am on weekdays and the kitchen closes at 2:30 pm so make sure you go there early! 














I ordered the Celsius waffle with berries, maple syrup, toasted nuts and peanut butter cream! It was so good and filling.



After we ate, we decided to take the ferry back to Circular Quay. Then we just walked through the Royal Botanic Gardens :)




































Thank you for reading! I hoped you enjoyed this blog post! 

- Kylie