What I got for Christmas 2017!

Hey everyone! This is my last blog post of 2017!! I'm super excited for 2018 but also scared about starting Year 11 :( Hopefully I can make some Back to School blog posts in January! Anyway,  I'll be showing you what I got for Christmas this year! I'm really grateful for these presents so I'm not trying to show off in any way. Maybe these presents can even be gift inspiration for your friends or even yourself! Enjoy!!

My second sister, Jasmen, created her own gift set and chose some really cool products from Mecca! She knew exactly what I liked so she got me all my favourites :)


The first product is this Mario Badescu facial spray! I've also used the rosewater facial spray from the same brand before and I loved it. I just spritz this all over my face after I've washed my face in the  shower. Then I moisturise. It's so refreshing!!

Last year, my sister also got me this body lotion but in apple and cinnamon. I really liked the scent of that one because it reminds me of Christmas :) This frosted plum also smells really good!

My sister knows I love body scrubs!! This one lathers really well and you don't need a lot. 


I've also been obsessed with eye patches and I'm so excited to try these!


I also really wanted to try peel off masks for so long so my sister bought me this. But apparently, this doesn't actually peel off. That's cool too!

My parents got me this dainty gold ring from Pigeonhole in the city. I love this so much, it's so organic and kind of resembles a branch. 

These Skechers are from my older sister, Carmen. I was so surprised when I unwrapped this present because I was not expecting shoes!! These are the Women's Flex Appeal 2.0 - Newsmaker. It's so comfortable and I'm so excited to wear them!! For once, these sport shoes actually fit me! The sport shoes I've been wearing at school for the past 4 years are about 4 sizes bigger than my actual foot hahaha :)


I've wanted a Himalayan salt lamp for so long so my brother bought me one from the Himalayan Salt Factory!! I love it so much!!

This neck pillow is from David, a member from my local Headspace Youth Reference Group! We played Dirty Santa and after several people stole my presents, I ended up with this! Thanks David! 

The SRC at my school also played Secret Santa and I received a Lush bath bomb and chocolate! Thank you so much Alice!!

The last present is from my two cousins, Jennifer and Shannon. Thank you again for the tote bag, I love it so much!! I can't wait to use it!


I hope you all enjoyed reading this post :) Again, thank you to everyone who got me gifts! I love them all!! See you in 2018!

- Kylie