Shawn Mendes Illuminate Concert!!


Hi everyone!! I'm so so happy to be finally blogging again! I miss it so much. So many things have happened since I last posted during Christmas in 2015! This year, my family and I travelled all over Europe and it was absolutely amazing!!! I recently had my Year 10 formal and I'm also finally 16!

Anyway, I thought I would start off my first blogpost with Shawn Mendes! My friends and I recently went to his concert in Sydney for his Illuminate World Tour and he was incredible!! This was my 2nd time seeing him perform live and he still amazes me!!







This is my friend Mai-Linh!


And this is Clarissa!



The supporting act for Shawn's Australian shows was Julia Michaels! She was so amazing!!! I loved every song and performance!! I think she's so underrated. 

Make It Up To You - Julia Michaels

I've also been obsessed with her EP 'Nervous System' lately! Go listen to it! My favourites are 'Worst In Me' and 'Make It Up To You.'



Here are some pictures and videos I took from the concert! These were my favourite performances so I hope you enjoy the short videos! 







No Promises - Shawn Mendes (Illuminate)

I love his cover of Use Somebody by Kings of Leon!! I think it really suits his voice! 



Stitches - Shawn Mendes (Handwritten)

Never Be Alone - Shawn Mendes (Handwritten)




Three Empty Words - Shawn Mendes (Illuminate)

Life Of The Party - Shawn Mendes (Handwritten)

Thank you so much for reading my post! It's almost the end of the school year in Australia so get ready for some exciting posts during the holidays! See you in the next one :)

- Kylie