Baking Byron Talbott's Chocolate Chip Cookies!


Hi everyone!! On Christmas Eve, I decided to bake some cookies so I could share them with my family at the beach! This is my second cookie blog post and this time I followed Byron Talbott's recipe. I've made these cookies so many times before because they're so delicious. They are also very thin and crunchy!

Make sure you check out his Youtube channel  and website because he has heaps of amazing recipes!


Click here to watch Byron's Youtube video!

Ingredients:
1 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 vanilla bean (Note: I just used vanilla extract)
1 egg
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp water
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips







I even made some other shapes just for fun :)


All my cousins loved the cookies so I hope you can bake some in the holidays! They also taste so good with milk!! I just wanted to share Byron's recipe so definitely watch his video for the steps on how to make them. Hope you enjoyed this post :)

- Kylie