What I got for Christmas 2015!


Hey guys! Part 2 of my new series is here!! So today I'm going to show you what I got for Christmas! Most of these presents are from my sisters and the rest are from my cousins. I hope you enjoy! 

Just wanted to put a quick disclaimer out there, I am not trying to brag in any way about my presents. I personally love watching these types of videos on Youtube. Also, 'What my sister got me from Melbourne!' is my most viewed blog post so I thought you guys might like this one! 


1. Plant Terrarium
Is it fake or real? If you guessed fake, you're correct! My family knows I love plants and anything green. I actually have quite a few real plants chilling in my bedroom and luckily they haven't died yet. I was super happy when I saw this because I can now add this to my plant collection! And plus, who doesn't like fake plants? They're a great decoration to help add colour into your room and the best thing is that you don't even need to take care of it!


2. Sugar Body Scrub
I have always been a fan of body scrubs. They're amazing!! You can really feel the difference in your skin after using it. Also, I already started using this scrub and it's so good. It has a really strong citrus smell and I love it! The container is also huge so more for me!




3. 'Home' Pillow
The cool thing is that either side of the pillow has the same thing but the colours are reversed so you can pick your preference. It's super comfortable and it perfectly suits my bedroom!

4. Flash Tattoos
Sorry I don't have a photo because my sisters and I used most of them already. Anyway, this was my first time using flash tattoos and it's definitely something you should try if you haven't already!



5. Mimco Pouch
I love this present so much!! The leather pouch is really practical, perfect for carrying your cards, phone or cash. And you definitely can't go wrong with that cute turquoise shade.

6. Watch
So I actually already have the exact same watch but with the black band. I only bought that recently because my old one broke and I needed a watch for school. At Lovisa, I was contemplating whether to buy the white or black one. Both are super cute and will definitely match any outfit. Also, the rose gold matched really well with the black and white. In the end, I opted for the black one. And now for Christmas, I got the white one!! 



7. Vance Joy's 'Dream your life away' & Taylor Swift's 'Red'
As mentioned in my previous blog post, this is definitely my favourite Christmas present. I already talked about these albums in that blog post, so go read it!

8. Reservation at Passiontree Velvet
This was a present for me, my mum and my sisters. The four of us went to Passiontree Velvet which is almost like a cafe. The menus feature ribbon sandwiches, cakes, freshly baked scones, French macarons and a variety of chocolate deserts. It's a really cute place to eat and drink! (There will be a later blog post about this, so stay tuned!)


9.  Chocolate
This is was given to me by Krystal and Jordan, my cousins. Thank you so much guys!!


10. Sakura Bath Bomb
The next 3 presents (including this one) were given by Jennifer and Shannon, also my cousins. This Lush bath bomb smells so good. This is actually my first Lush bath bomb so I can't wait to use it!! 


11. Cute Stationery
They also got me these cute pacers, pens, rubbers and notepads!


12. Earrings
This is the last present that I'm showing you guys! I absolutely love these. They're simple and cute, just how I like my jewellery. I just want to say thank you to both Jennifer and Shannon for these thoughtful gifts!! I love them! I hope you guys also like the ones we picked for you :)

We've come to the end of another blog post! I hope you found this interesting and thank you again for my sisters and cousins who got me presents for Christmas! I am so grateful for everything I got. Not long until Part 3 now...

- Kylie