Pamper Night Essentials!!



Hey guys! Here's another blogpost that I made a while back! Hope you enjoy! 

It's important to take break and relax once in a while to pamper yourself so today's post is going to be my pampering favourites/essentials and what I like to do on a pamper evening. I try to do this once or twice a month, usually in the weekend and holidays. 


Having A Hot Bath:
A nice hot bath will really help to calm you. You can put a bath bomb to add some color to the water and it will also smell amazing!


Candles:
My favourite candle at the moment is Kim's Classic Soy Wax Candle in the scent Black Cherry. One of my sisters bought this for me at Wollongong and I absolutely love it!




Body Scrub:
A body scrub will exfoliate dead skin cells and make your skin brighter and smoother. The body scrub that I made consists of virgin coconut oil mixed with white sugar. This simple DIY is easy to make and will leave your skin glowing.





Body Butter:
After showering, I like to put on a rich body butter. The one I really enjoy using is from The Body Shop because they are moisturising and smells so good.



Lip Scrub:
I love the bubblegum lip scrub from Lush. It gently scrubs away rough skin, keeping your lips soft and and smooth. It smells just like bubblegum and works wonders.



Lip Balm:
My favourite lip balm is the strawberry sorbet EOS. It helps nourishes and moisturises chapped or dry lips. 



Face Masks:
There are many different types of face masks you can use to help improve your skin. After removing the face mask, I spritz Mario Badescu's facial spray all over my face.





Before I go to bed, I also apply the Origins overnight face mask. I can definitely tell the difference in the morning! My face looks and feels healthier, nourished and softer.



Tea:
Drinking hot tea is also a relaxing way to pamper yourself. I especially like green tea.




Those are all my favourites/essentials for my pamper evening. Also, some of these products belong to my sister, so shoutout to Jasmen for letting me use them! I worked really hard editing and taking these photos so please let me know if you like these type of blogposts! Thanks for reading!

- Kylie